What’s fab about this recipe, is everything! Like most sorbets, it packs minimal ingredients, is quick, easy, affordable, perf for summer, great for entertaining, you can skip the agave if you like, you can add in coconut cream to make an ice cream, but not matter what you do with this combo, you’re going to love this flavor combo!!
Honeydew Sorbet With Lime and Mint [Vegan]
- 1 honeydew cubed
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup agave, plus additional to taste
- 7-10 mint leaves
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place cubed honeydew onto the baking sheet, leaving space in between the cubes to allow for even freezing.
- Place tray into freezer and freeze the honeydew overnight, or until completely frozen (about 4 to 6 hours).
- Place frozen honeydew into the bowl of a food processor, along with lime juice, agave, and mint. Pulse until honeydew becomes crumbly. (You can add water until the mixture becomes more fluid, but not slushy. You're looking for a soft sorbet texture at this point.)
- Taste and add any additional agave as needed at this time.
- Transfer sorbet into a metal container or loaf pan, and store in freezer for 1 hour.Remove sorbet from freezer and serve immediately.
- Store sorbet in freezer in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.