This herbed cauliflower quinoa meatball recipe is a protein-packed vegetarian alternative. It combines riced cauliflower and quinoa with garlic and herbs for a savory, tender meatball that’s perfect with pasta or veggie noodles!
Herbed Cauliflower Quinoa Meatballs [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 3 cups riced cauliflower
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup gluten-free panko
- 2 vegan egg replacers
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a large bowl, combine riced cauliflower and quinoa. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg replacers. Add into the large bowl, then add panko, garlic, thyme, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Mix together until well combined.
- Form the mixture into balls about 2 Tablespoons in size. Arrange on the baking sheet. Place the baking sheet into the oven and bake 40 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Serve over zucchini noodles, regular pasta, or veggies and top with your favorite sauce!