Here is a Healthy Artichoke Dip using clean ingredients and it’s also vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free. You don’t have to sacrifice the tangy flavor of artichokes and the creaminess the chickpeas add for a unhealthy version.
Healthy Artichoke Dip [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 can organic artichoke hearts (14 ounce can, drained)
- 1 can organic chickpeas (15 ounce can, drained)
- 2 tablespoons organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 organic lemon (freshly squeezed)
- 2 cloves organic garlic (freshly crushed)
- 4 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon organic chili powder
- 1 teaspoon organic dried thyme
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon pink himalayan salt
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend just long enough until everything is well combined - do not over process (you want to still have small pieces of artichoke).
- Serve with your favorite chips, crackers or veggies.