Here is a Healthy Artichoke Dip using clean ingredients and it’s also vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free. You don’t have to sacrifice the tangy flavor of artichokes and the creaminess the chickpeas add for an unhealthy version.
Healthy Artichoke Dip [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Healthy Artichoke Dip [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 can organic artichoke hearts (14 ounce can, drained)
- 1 can organic chickpeas (15-ounce can, drained)
- 2 tablespoons organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 organic lemon (freshly squeezed)
- 2 cloves organic garlic (freshly crushed)
- 4 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon organic chili powder
- 1 teaspoon organic dried thyme
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
How to Prepare Healthy Artichoke Dip [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend just long enough until everything is well combined - do not over process (you want to still have small pieces of artichoke).
- Serve with your favorite chips, crackers or veggies.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.