This Frozen Yogurt Bark with Strawberries and chocolate chips makes a delicious, easy, and healthy dessert!
Healthy Strawberry and Chocolate Yogurt Bark [Vegan]
- 2 cups coconut or non-dairy yogurt
- 1/2 cup strawberries (cut into chunks)
- 2 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- Place your yogurt mixture in the middle of the pan, and spread it around evenly with a rubber spatula until it is smooth and even.
- Sprinkle your strawberry chunks evenly on top of the Greek yogurt, followed by your mini chocolate chips.
- Freeze for 2 - 4 hours, or leave in the freezer overnight.
- Break into pieces and enjoy
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer