This Frozen Yogurt Bark with Strawberries and chocolate chips makes a delicious, easy, and healthy dessert!
Healthy Strawberry and Chocolate Yogurt Bark [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Healthy Strawberry and Chocolate Yogurt Bark [Vegan]
- 2 cups coconut or non-dairy yogurt
- 1/2 cup strawberries (cut into chunks)
- 2 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips
How to Prepare Healthy Strawberry and Chocolate Yogurt Bark [Vegan]
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- Place your yogurt mixture in the middle of the pan, and spread it around evenly with a rubber spatula until it is smooth and even.
- Sprinkle your strawberry chunks evenly on top of the Greek yogurt, followed by your mini chocolate chips.
- Freeze for 2 - 4 hours, or leave in the freezer overnight.
- Break into pieces and enjoy
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.