This super simple Superfood Chia Pudding is made with chia seeds, superfood powder, and almond milk, then layered with yogurt, peanut butter, cereal, and fruit; it’s a healthy breakfast loaded with protein, fiber, and healthy fats! It's gluten-free and vegan.
Healthy Chia Breakfast Parfait [Vegan]
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 2/3 ounces almond milk
- 1 teaspoon Acai powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Haskapa powder (optional)
- 1 cup vegan yogurt
- 1 cup puffed buckwheat
- Handful of fruit/ berries
- Tablespoon peanut butter
- Combine the chia seeds, almond milk, and powders and leave them in the fridge for at least 30 mins until the mixture has thickened.
- Once the chia pudding is ready, layer with all of the other ingredients in a jar.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile