This white sauce garlic pizza is complete with all the in-season veggies your heart could ever desire! The Harvest Veggie Pizza is the perfect way to celebrate the upcoming harvest season!
Harvest Veggie Pizza [Vegan]
For the Pizza Dough:
- 1 Cup Warm Water
- 1 Packet Yeast
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 2 1/2 Cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
For the Garlic Aioli Base
- 1-2 Cloves Garlic
- 1/3 Cup Vegan Mayo
For the Veggie Toppings:
- Purple Cauliflower
- Purple Peppers
- Sweet Potato
- Green and/or Yellow Zucchini
- In a large mixing bowl, combine warm water, yeast, oil, and sugar. Let rest for 15 minutes while the yeast activates.
- Pour in the flour, salt, and garlic powder. Mix with a fork until a ball begins to form, then knead the dough for 5-10 minutes by hand.
- Lightly coat the bowl and dough in oil, cover, and let rise for 40 minutes in a warm place.
- Wash the veggies and cut them into your favorite shape for pizza topping. Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for later meals.
- Mince the garlic cloves. To make the garlic aioli, combine the vegan mayo and minced garlic. Set aside.
- Grease a large pizza pan and preheat the oven to 425.
- Punch down the dough, form into a ball, and press it into the pizza pan.
- Top with a layer of garlic aioli, then distribute the veggie toppings to your taste.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the toppings are crispy.