Such a simple recipe but so filling and so refreshing!
Grilled Vegetables With Balsamic and Basil [Vegan]
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- handful of green beans, trimmed
- 2 red bell peppers, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
- Preheat grill on low.
- In large bowl combine all ingredients aside from vinegar and basil and mix well.
- Add all vegetables to grill safe cast iron plate (most grills come with one) and grill for 10 minutes on low (stirring occasionally) until soft but still retaining a bite.
- Place grilled vegetables back in bowl, add balsamic vinegar and basil and stir until vegetables are coated. Cover with wrap and let sit for 5 minutes. Serve right away.