This is the yummiest, meltiest, greenest vegan grilled cheese you'll ever eat! You'll feel like a green goddess (or god) when you treat yourself to one of them! It's a unique spin on the sandwich that everyone knows and loves. With a few changes and additions, the classic childhood favorite is taken to a whole new level. Nutty pesto, creamy avocado, and melty vegan cheese come together between two pieces of bread to create the vegan grilled cheese of your dreams.
Green Goddess Griller [Vegan]
- To make the pesto, add all ingredients to a blender and run until combined.
- Spread pesto sauce on both slices of bread.
- On one slice of bread, add cheese, avocado, and spinach.
- Top with the other piece of bread pressing it gently together.
- In a small fry pan, heat up coconut butter.
- Cook sandwich on both sides for four to five minutes, or until golden.
- Cut sandwich in half or in quarters.