If you think green smoothies can't get any healthier, try this drink with added wheatgrass juice. It's healthy and nutritious for your body to take on any day.
Green Fruit Smoothie With Wheatgrass Juice [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup wheatgrass juice
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 bunch romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 bananas, thickly sliced and frozen
- 1 cup strawberries, cut in half (frozen or fresh)
- 1-2 pitted dates, chopped, if desired
- Place ingredients in Vitamix in the order shown.
- Start on Variable speed 1 and slowly dial to 10, then flip to High.
- Process for about 30 seconds.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
This can also be done in a regular blender. Just make sure to stop the blender to move the fruit around if necessary.