The best Greek Orzo Pasta Salad, made with fresh dill, crisp veggies, & a light dressing. Make this vegan recipe in 10 mins for a healthy lunch.
Greek Orzo Pasta Salad with Fresh Dill [Vegan]
- 1 cup orzo, cooked
- 1 large red pepper diced
- 2 large red vine tomatoes diced
- 1 large cucumber deseeded, diced
- 2 tablespoons jalapeńo minced
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives pitted, halved
- 1/2 small red onion finely chopped
- 2 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley dried
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano dried
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice(optional)
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh dill chopped
- 1/4-1/3 cup greek dressing vegan
- Cook the orzo according to the package.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the diced red pepper, cucumber, tomato, minced jalapeńo, capers, oil, halved kalamata olives, finely chopped red onion, minced garlic, parsley, oregano, lemon juice (optional), fresh dill, and the greek dressing.
- Allow the orzo to cool, then fold into the vegetables.