Are you craving sweet or savory for breakfast this morning? Can’t decide? This recipe is perfect for those mornings because you can have both. Make these crepes and fill them with whatever you’re craving and it will definitely hot the spot.
Gluten-Free Crepe [Vegan]
- 1 Cup Gluten Free Flour
- 1/4 Cup Tapioca Flour
- 1/4 Cup Flax Meal
- 1 1/4 Cup of Water or Vegan Milk
- Start by heading a large skillet over medium to high heat and very lightly oil it so the crepes don’t stick.
- In a blender add all the ingredients and blend on high for at least a minute because you want it to be very well mixed. You can mix this in a bowl with a whisk but you want to make sure there are absolutely no clumps and its all completely mixed.
- Pour the batter while the tan is slightly tilted so it spreads quicker. Roll the pan around until the pan is full and it should be pretty thin so try not to add too much batter.
- After about a minute flip it to cook it on the other side.
- Add any fillings you’d like if that’s sweet or savory and enjoy!