Cast iron skillets are great to use for a variety of dishes, but not all of them are savory. A skillet is more than ideal for a cookie. Not only does it cook faster, but it also gets a lot softer! If you love cookies, marshmallows, or simply the fluffernutter concept all around, then you need to make this vegan skillet cookie. Vegan marshmallows are baked into a big, soft peanut butter cookie, which is topped with vegan ice cream and even more peanut butter. Are you drooling yet? This vegan skillet cookie is phenomenal!
Giant Fluffernutter Skillet Cookie [Vegan]
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup peanut butter powder mixed with 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup vegan marshmallows
For the Garnish:
- Add melted butter, extract, mashed banana, and coconut sugar to a large bowl, and combine thoroughly, about 3 minutes. Add the peanut butter and beat until combined.
- In a large separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add the wet to the dry ingredients and just combine.
- Add the ingredients to a small skillet that's been greased and layer in marshmallows.
- Bake the cookie for 10-15 minutes, until just starting to turn golden. Let slightly cool then top with ice cream, peanut butter, and crushed peanuts
- Peanut Butter