Easy to make and delicious to boot, this gazpacho is the perfect lunch or starter! It only takes a blender and 10 minutes of your time, from start to finish! Garnish this soup with fresh herbs and a side of warm bread.
10 Minute Gazpacho With Fresh Herbs [Vegan]
- 1 14-ounce can tomatoes
- 1 /2 cups ice cold water
- 2 tablespoon chopped coriander or cilantro
- 4-6 mint leaves, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, diced
- 1/4 of a red onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1-2 teaspoon salt
- 2-3 mint leaves
- 2-3 basil leaves
- Combine gazpacho ingredients in a blender and pulse to combine until well mixed.
- Adjust salt and lemon as needed.
- Set in refrigerator and chop herbs finely for topping.
- Top each serving and enjoy.