These are about to become your new favorite snack, treat, dessert, etc! Super easy, gluten-free, and so rich!
Fudgy Sweet Potato Brownies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 17 1/2-ounces of sweet potato (two medium or so)
- 1 3/4-ounces of almond flour
- 5 1/4-ounces of gluten-free oats
- 15 dates
- 2 tablespoons of virgin coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 6 tablespoons of cocoa defatted powder
- A pinch of salt
- Cacao nibs to decorate
- Peel and cut the sweet potatoes into small pieces and steam them until they are very soft that they undo when you put a fork in them. Once done, let them cool.
- Preheat the oven to 355°F.
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor and process until we have a homogeneous and sticky mixture. If you do not have a food processor, you have no excuse for not doing it. You can blend the oats in a blender and make them flour, the same with the almonds and dates. Then crush the sweet potatoes and mix everything with your hands!
- Put the mixture in a mold and bake for about 30-35 minutes. Let it cool so it's done!