Spring and summer would not be the same without sun tea. Fruit infused sun tea is especially delicious, and don’t worry, this recipe works great even if it’s not scorching hot out, all you need is some good ol’ fashioned bright sunshine.
Fruit Infused Sun Tea [Vegan]
- 2 tea bags
- Berries & Fruit
- Fill a clean Mason jar with purified or filtered water. Add 2 tea bags, and place lid on jar.
- Place jar in a sunny spot, and allow to steep for 1 hour.
- Remove the tea bags. Add slices of fruit and berries to the tea.
- Place tea with fruit into the refrigerator, and allow to infuse for one hour.
- Serve (pour over ice if desired).