These no-bake chocolate cupcakes are made with a coconut oil, maple syrup, and cacao powder base and are filled with your favorite frozen fruits before being topped with a coconut glaze. Naturally sweetened, grain-free, easy to make, and totally delicious.
Fruit-Filled No-Bake Chocolate Cupcakes [Vegan, Grain-Free]
For the Chocolate Base:
- 8 big tablespoons of coconut oil extra virgin
- 5 big tablespoons of raw cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup
For the Filling:
- 1/2 cup frozen fruit, thawed
- 3 tablespoons of grated coconut
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
For the Frosting:
- 8 tablespoons of the cocoa butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- Melt coconut oil in a bowl immersed in hot water. Next, add cocoa powder and mix thoroughly to obtain a homogeneous mass. Add maple syrup and mix again.
- Pour into silicon molds so that it fills the bottom. Then, insert the mold into the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
- Thawed fruits, coconut, and maple syrup blend together in a food processor.
- Place the filling inside the molds. Try to keep the free spaces around the walls of molds.
- Fill the remaining free space with the rest of the chocolate. Chocolate should at this time be slightly thickened. If it is too hard, place the bowl again in warm water to dissolve it slightly.
- Put molds in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes until they completely solidify. After this time, the surface can optionally sprinkle with grated coconut or a thin layer of melted cocoa butter.