This Frosted Gingerbread Baked Oatmeal tastes just like a gingerbread oatmeal cookie! Gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan, this oatmeal bake is ready to eat in less than 15 minutes.
Frosted Gingerbread Baked Oatmeal [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Frosted Gingerbread Baked Oatmeal [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Cookies:
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons plain coconut milk yogurt
- 1 teaspoon ginger syrup or plain stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
For the Frosting:
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to Prepare Frosted Gingerbread Baked Oatmeal [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a ramekin or small baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together all of the oat bake ingredients. Taste and adjust flavors, as needed.
- Pour batter into ramekin and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- While oat bake is cooking, whisk together the coconut butter and vanilla extract.
- Once the oat bake is done cooking, immediately drizzle on icing. Sprinkle with extra crushed walnuts, if desired.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.