This Frosted Gingerbread Baked Oatmeal tastes just like a gingerbread oatmeal cookie! Gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan, this oatmeal bake is ready to eat in less than 15 minutes.
Frosted Gingerbread Baked Oatmeal [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Cookies:
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons plain coconut milk yogurt
- 1 teaspoon ginger syrup or plain stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
For the Frosting:
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a ramekin or small baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together all of the oat bake ingredients. Taste and adjust flavors, as needed.
- Pour batter into ramekin and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- While oat bake is cooking, whisk together the coconut butter and vanilla extract.
- Once the oat bake is done cooking, immediately drizzle on icing. Sprinkle with extra crushed walnuts, if desired.