This vegan lemon pudding is like an oasis for people who take the lemony desserts seriously. It's creamy, tangy, and refreshing! If you look forward to your morning lemon water, then you will love this recipe! It's perfect for filling vanilla cupcakes or spreading or sandwiching between two vegan sugar cookies. This vegan lemon pudding is also so simple to make! With only four ingredients and a few minutes, you'll have a tasty treat that will make your lips pucker and your stomach happy.
4-Ingredient Lemon Pudding [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cups fresh lemon juice (roughly 3-5 lemons)
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest (roughly 2 lemons)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup arrowroot starch
- Dissolve arrowroot powder in 3 tablespoons coconut milk.
- In a small pot, whisk together lemon juice, remaining coconut milk, and maple syrup. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly, 7 minutes.
- Add arrowroot mixture and stir until the mixture thickens, about 30 seconds. Remove from heat as soon as it thickens otherwise it will not thicken.
- Pour the pudding into heatproof serving dishes and refrigerate to chill.