Perfect, fluffy protein pancakes made without bananas, refined sugar, or flour! Full of protein to fuel you through your morning! This vegan pancake recipe is easy and quick. The always come out perfectly light and fluffy! With only 8 ingredients, they are so simple to make, and are ready in about 15 minutes. This is a classic vegan pancake recipe that will win over all pancake lovers!
Fluffy Protein Pancakes [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats (gluten free)
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup vegan protein powder
- 3 flax eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt (any vegan yoghurt will work)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Place the rolled oats in a blender and blend until powdery.
- Add in all remaining ingredients and blend until smooth and no pockets of powder remain.
- Grease a nonstick pan and heat over medium heat.
- Cook 1/4 cup portions of pancakes for roughly 2 minutes on the first side and 1 minute on the second. Edges of pancakes dry out and pancakes will move around on the pan when shaken when they are ready to flip.