A quick and simple miso soup for when you're busy but still want a nourishing hot meal. This easy miso broth makes a great base for layering in tofu, noodles, rice or steamed veggies.
Five-Minute Miso Bowl [Vegan]
- 2 tablespoons miso paste
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons shredded dulse
- 1 inch fresh ginger root, minced
- 2 cups boiling water
- Cubed tofu (optional)
- Soba noodles (optional)
- A scoop of cooked brown rice (optional)
- Fresh spinach (optional)
- Sliced scallions (optional)
- Toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- In a high-speed blender, combine the miso, tamari, toasted sesame oil, ginger, dulse and boiling water. Blend for 30 seconds until well combined. Pour into bowls and sip as a simple broth, or add your desired add-ins for a heartier meal.