A quick and simple miso soup for when you're busy but still want a nourishing hot meal. This easy miso broth makes a great base for layering in tofu, noodles, rice or steamed veggies.
Five-Minute Miso Bowl [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Five-Minute Miso Bowl [Vegan]
- 2 tablespoons miso paste
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons shredded dulse
- 1 inch fresh ginger root, minced
- 2 cups boiling water
- Cubed tofu (optional)
- Soba noodles (optional)
- A scoop of cooked brown rice (optional)
- Fresh spinach (optional)
- Sliced scallions (optional)
- Toasted sesame seeds (optional)
How to Prepare Five-Minute Miso Bowl [Vegan]
- In a high-speed blender, combine the miso, tamari, toasted sesame oil, ginger, dulse and boiling water. Blend for 30 seconds until well combined. Pour into bowls and sip as a simple broth, or add your desired add-ins for a heartier meal.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.