These creamy strawberry cups are like cupcake-sized butter cups. They come together in a flash and can be made with only three to five ingredients, depending on how fancy you want to get! Who doesn't love a dessert that's quick, easy, delicious, and doesn't use up the entire pantry?
5-Ingredient Jumbo Strawberries and Cream Cups [Vegan]
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 4-6 large fresh strawberries, chopped or sliced
- 1 cup vegan white chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Pink sprinkles (optional)
- Melt 1/2 cup vegan white and regular chocolate chips in microwave-safe bowls, stirring at 30-second intervals
- Spoon about a tablespoon of melted chocolate into each cupcake liner and brush up the sides about halfway. Freeze for 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the remaining 1/2 cup of the white chocolate chips
- Purée the strawberries in a small food processor or blender.
- Combine powdered sugar, strawberries, and white chocolate chips and let rest in the freezer.
- Take filled liners out of freezers and spoon about a tablespoon of strawberry mixture into each cup.
- Cover each cup with a cap of chocolate and sprinkles, if desired.
- Return to freezer for five minutes and serve.