Home-made vegan yogurt with millet and cashews with live bacterial cultures. Delicious with fruit, muesli or add-on to other dishes. It's a perfect addition to pancakes and pancakes.
Fermented Vanilla Yogurt with Millet and Cashews [Vegan]
- 2 cups of cooked millet
- 3/4 cup of cashew nuts
- 3/4 cup of soy or coconut milk, good quality
- 1 tablespoon of unrefined sugar or maple syrup
- STARTER - 1 tablespoon of pickled apples or pears or 1 portion of yogurt bacteria
- 1/2 vanilla bean
- Mix all ingredients except the starter until a creamy consistency is obtained. Wait for the mixture to cool down and add the starter. Gently mix with a wooden spoon.
- Put the cream into a glass or plastic container.
- Set aside for 12-36 hours at room temperature (60-70°F). The finished yogurt is slightly sour. After that time, store it in the fridge.