This smoothie bowl can be enjoyed any day, any time. It reminds me a little of lemon or lime curd but it is totally vegan, fat free and refined sugar free. The flavors of the mango, lime juice, pink salt, chili, and maple compliment each other beautifully, creating a thoroughly addictive harmony of flavors. Though it tastes indulgent, this smoothie bowl is genuinely very good for you and is a totally guilt-free treat. Enjoy it for breakfast or a light late night dessert.
Mango Detox Smoothie Bowl [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
- 1 ripe tommy or hayden mango, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1-1 1/2 frozen bananas, peeled and sliced
- dash chili powder
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- juice of 1 lime
- pinch pink salt
- Blend the mango and frozen banana, and half the lime juice together until very smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle with the salt. Drizzle with remaining lime juice and dust with the chili powder.
- Top with a drizzle of maple syrup. Enjoy!