Enchiladas loaded with vegetables are the best. These vegan enchiladas are truly delicious. Whether you are vegan or not, it does not get any better than this with super easy enchiladas. Prepare the veggies, fill your tortillas, wrap it up and cover with the best sauce.
- Ingredients to taste:
- Small tortillas
- Kidney beans
- Red bell pepper
- Homemade vegan enchilada sauce
- Avocado sliced to decorate
- Olive oil
- First you have to finely dice all the vegetables before you heat a skillet with olive oil. Sauté the onions and bell peppers until they are soft and translucent.
- Then add the garlic and the mushrooms to the skillet and stir them well. Keep stirring until they are soft and translucent as well.
- Now it is time for the kidney beans and a bit of homemade enchilada sauce like a couple tablespoons. Stir and add water. Let it simmer for 5 minutes and take the skillet of the heat source.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F Fill one small tortilla with a tablespoon of enchilada sauce and 2 tablespoons of vegetable filling. Roll the tortilla and put in a oven dish.
- Repeat all these steps for the remaining 5 tortillas and put them in the oven dish. Now cover the enchiladas with enchilada sauce and bake in the oven for 35-45 minutes
- Take the oven dish out the oven and sprinkle with chives. Then dice the avocado and put on top of the enchilada. Serve immediately.