This is an amazing soup to make when it's cold outside. The combination of both sweet and smoky paprika, garlic, and pumpkin makes this an excellent and easy recipe.
Easy Spicy Pumpkin Soup [Vegan]
- 4 cups of pumpkin
- 1 carrot
- 1 branch of celery
- 1 small potato
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon hot or smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons of sweet paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash, peel and cut our vegetables
- Put the olive oil to heat in a pot. When hot, add the two garlic cloves well chopped. When they are golden, we put the two types of paprika and then lower the heat and put all our vegetables. Chop and add the water just to cover the vegetables.
- Leave to cook over low heat without stopping to boil until the vegetables are tender
- Turn off and use an immersion blender or add to your blender to process it well.
- Add seeds on top and you're ready to drink!
If you like spicy, you can only do it with spicy or smoked paprika.