This roasted root veggies recipe is a healthy and easy vegan recipe, perfect to warm you up. If you feel a bit ‘airy’ this is the perfect recipe as this will make you feel more grounded. Perfect before an exam or a public talk and so simple to prepare.
Easy Roasted Root Veggies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Easy Roasted Root Veggies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 piece of pumpkin
- 1 piece broccoli
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 beetroots
- 2 carrots
- 1 red onion
- 2 cloves garlic (or more if you like)
- Coconut oil
- Herbs and spices of your choice
How to Prepare Easy Roasted Root Veggies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Wash and cut your veggies in big rough pieces.
- Mix them with coconut oil and your spices and place them on a baking tray or in a pirex plate.
- Place in the oven at 180 degrees for about 40 min. Check after 20 minutes and turn them around to make sure they are all cooking well. You want them soft but still a bit firm on the inside.
- You can also add the juice of a lemon and a drizzle of virgin olive oil at the end of the cooking process.
You can adjust the quantities regarding the number of people you are cooking for and make it with what you’ve got in the fridge.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 495 | Total Carbs: 103 g | Total Fat: 3 g | Total Protein: 24 g | Total Sodium: 395 g | Total Sugar: 40 g Calculation not including coconut oil.Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.