This roasted root veggies recipe is a healthy and easy vegan recipe, perfect to warm you up. If you feel a bit ‘airy’ this is the perfect recipe as this will make you feel more grounded. Perfect before an exam or a public talk and so simple to prepare.
Easy Roasted Root Veggies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 piece of pumpkin
- 1 piece broccoli
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 beetroots
- 2 carrots
- 1 red onion
- 2 cloves garlic (or more if you like)
- Coconut oil
- Herbs and spices of your choice
- Wash and cut your veggies in big rough pieces.
- Mix them with coconut oil and your spices and place them on a baking tray or in a pirex plate.
- Place in the oven at 180 degrees for about 40 min. Check after 20 minutes and turn them around to make sure they are all cooking well. You want them soft but still a bit firm on the inside.
- You can also add the juice of a lemon and a drizzle of virgin olive oil at the end of the cooking process.
You can adjust the quantities regarding the number of people you are cooking for and make it with what you’ve got in the fridge.
- Beet Recipes
- Pumpkin Seed
- Sweet Potato
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 495 | Total Carbs: 103 g | Total Fat: 3 g | Total Protein: 24 g | Total Sodium: 395 g | Total Sugar: 40 g Calculation not including coconut oil. Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile
I noticed the 180 degrees.I think the veggies would be warm only and to cook them at that temp would require hours and the veggies would just dry out….not roast.
180 degrees??? Is this Celsius? I can\’t imagine trying to roast anything at 180 degrees in U.S.A.