This is the most awesome raw vegan chocolate fudge recipe ever! Fast and easy, it's also dairy-free, gluten-free, full of whole foods and kid-friendly.
Easy Raw Chocolate Fudge [Vegan]
- 1/4 cup almond butter or any nut butter
- 1/6 cup coconut butter/paste or coconut oil, melted
- 6 teaspoons cacao powder
- 1/4 cup date paste or liquid sweetener *
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, fine
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean powder or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt the coconut butter (or coconut oil) in a dehydrator or over a double boiler.
- Add in the almond butter and mix until smooth.
- Add the cacao powder, date paste, and vanilla bean powder and mix thoroughly.
- Add the shredded coconut and mix until evenly combined.
- Press into a suitable mold and place in the freezer for two hours.
- Pop out of the mold and slice into bite-sized pieces.
- Store in the fridge for as long as it lasts ;)
You can substitute the nut butter for a seed butter, such as pumpkin seed or sunflower butter, to make this recipe nut-free.