This dip is addicting, hearty, creamy, and super easy to make. Get together, anyone?
Easy Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip [Vegan]
- 1, 16-ounce bag frozen spinach
- 1, 12-ounce bag frozen artichokes
- 1 small onion – diced
- 4 garlic cloves – minced
- 1 cup vegan cream cheese
- 2/3 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Steam the spinach and artichokes until cooked through. Drain and then try to squeeze out as much water as you can.
- Saute onion and garlic over medium heat in 1 tablespoon of olive oil until onion turns translucent (about 7-10 minutes).
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayo, nutritional yeast, lemon, and salt & pepper until well combined.
- Add the spinach, artichokes, onion, and garlic and combine well.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm/hot with chips, toasted baguette, or veggies!