Who can resist the satisfying crunch of a chip? Swap out your processed potato chips for this healthier alternative. They are equally satisfying; the flavor is very similar to that of sweet potato chips! Plus, they are baked and not fried and use minimal amounts of oil, making them far healthier than the real deal.
Crispy Baked Zucchini Chips [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Large zucchini
- Oil spray
- Cut zucchini into even slices.
- Pat all the slices with a paper towel on both sides. Do not skip this step.
- Place zucchini on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spray with oil or brush oil lightly over the top. Sprinkle a very light amount of salt.
- Bake at 225°F for 2 hours. Flip chips after an hour.
- Keep an eye on these. If they’re not crispy then they’re not done. Remove any that are crispy so they don’t burn while semi-soft ones bake longer.
- Once crispy, remove from oven.