This soup is easy because it takes only three steps to make from only five ingredients. Roasted carrots and white beans are the not-so-secret base of this carrot soup recipe. A healthy soup from natural ingredients, it's rich, creamy, and nutritious!
Easy Carrot Soup [Vegan]
- 7 cups carrots, peeled and coarsely chopped
- A splash maple syrup, for roasting the carrots
- 1 14-ounce can white beans
- 1 14-ounce can coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- A pinch of curry powder and pepper. to taste.
- A pinch of turmeric (optional)
- Preheat oven to 390°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Peel the carrots and cut them coarsely into pieces. Mix them with the splash of maple syrup. Bake for around 35 minutes. Let cool a bit before handling.
- Transfer carrots to a blender and add the remaining ingredients and process until smooth. Reheat in a sauce pan and season with curry, pepper, and turmeric, to taste.