Craving rocky road? This dessert is the answer to your craving!
Easiest Ever Rocky Road [Vegan]
For the Rocky Road:
- 1/4 cup dairy free butter
- 1 1/14 cup dark chocolate
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup digestive biscuits
- 3/4 cup mini vegan marshmallows (you can use normal size marshmallows instead- just chop them up a bit!)
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- .29 cups hazelnuts
- 1/8 cup extra chocolate to drizzle (I used sweet freedoms choc shot)
- Line a baking tray with foil (I used half of a 20 x 23cm tray. So if you have a tray smaller than that definitely use it!)
- Into a microwaveable bowl, add the dark chocolate, butter, and maple syrup. Microwave in 30-second bursts until everything is melted. Mix WELL to form a smooth chocolatey mixture.
- Roughly chop or smash the biscuits and add them into a large bowl.
- Chop up the hazelnuts and add to the bowl along with the sultanas and mini marshmallows.
- Into this large bowl, add in the melted chocolatey mixture and mix well until all ingredients are coated.
- Pour everything into the prepared baking tray and place in the fridge for a few hours to set (2 or 3 hours would be fine).
- Once set, melt the extra chocolate and drizzle it over the rocky road, then place in the fridge to set again.
- After a few hours, cut into roughly 8 squares and serve!
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile