This oatmeal will have you feeling full and balanced as you start your day!
Dawn’s Early Light Oatmeal Bowl [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Dawn’s Early Light Oatmeal Bowl [Vegan]
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Grade B maple syrup
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/3 cup tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup granola
How to Prepare Dawn’s Early Light Oatmeal Bowl [Vegan]
- Preheat oven to 360°F.
- Grease a glass baking dish.
- Combine coconut milk, maple syrup, banana and vanilla in a blender, blend until combined and set aside.
- Combine all dried ingredients except granola.
- Place blueberries in the bottom of the baking dish, top with batter.
- Sprinkle granola on top of the batter. Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden and cooked through. Enjoy!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.