A rich, gooey, fudgy vegan dark chocolate skillet brownie! The perfect small portion, healthy, but oh so rich and chocolatey treat. If you were one of those kids who would always sneak spoonfuls of your mom's brownie batter while she wasn't looking, we have a good feeling that this is the treat for you.
5-Ingredient Dark Chocolate Skillet Brownie [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the banana flour and cocoa powder.
- Add the date paste and almond milk. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a skillet that you've sprayed with non-stick coconut oil spray.
- Bake the brownie for 25 minutes.