This healthy sugar free rocky road is a quick and easy snack recipe that takes about 10 minutes to whip up! Unlike traditional rocky road, it contains no marshmallows, added sugar, or butter but tastes incredible!
Dark Chocolate Rocky Road [Vegan]
- 2 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 3/4 cup Dark Chocolate
- 1 Cup Crushed Mixed Nuts
- 1 tablespoon Cacao Powder
- 1/2 cup Goji Berries
- 1/3 cup Dried Strawberries
- 1 cup Buckwheat Puffs
- Heat the chocolate and coconut oil together in a bowl over a pan of boiling water.
- Add in the remainder of the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into a lined tin or container. Place in the freezer to set for at least 30 minutes. Once the slice is firm cut it into squares.
- Store the slice in an air tight container in the fridge or freezer.