These blondies are so super delicious and decadent that a description doesn't do them justice! If you can find mini vegan marshmallows (like Dandies) then you don’t have to cut up the marshmallows, which will save a step.
Dark Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Blondies [Vegan]
- 2 1/4 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup raw vegan sugar
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil
- 2 flax eggs (1 egg = 1 tbsp ground flax mixed with 3 tbsp water)
- 1 cup vegan dark chocolate morsels
- 1 cup vegan marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350. Cut the marshmallows into 4 pieces each and set aside.
- Sift flour in a big mixing bowl and add baking powder, vanilla powder, salt, baking soda and sugar. Mix with a fork. Add the marshmallows and chocolate morsels and mix well to cover. Add the coconut milk, sunflower oil and flax eggs. Mix really well until a dough forms.
- Turn mixture out into 9×9 brownie pan and spread out with a spatula until the pan is filled.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out almost dry. Let the blondies cool and then cut into squares. Enjoy!
- Chocolate Chip