These golden spiced Thai noodles are a great option for a quick easy meal. The rice noodles are coated in a rich coconut sauce that is well spiced and not too heavy.
Curry Spiced Thai Noodles [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 8-ounce package rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon oil of choice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon each of chili powder and cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon favorite curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- A pinch of sea salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- Thai basil, fresh (optional)
- Cherry tomatoes, chopped (optional)
- Add the rice noodles to boiling water for around four minutes.
- Let them sit while you assemble the sauce ingredients.
- Add the oil, vegetable broth, minced ginger, garlic, and the spices to a skillet and sauté them for a few minutes until the spices are fragrant and the garlic becomes golden.
- Add the coconut cream, brown sugar, salt, and pepper, while mixing them over low heat just until warm.
- Drain the rice noodles, then add them to the sauce and toss until the noodles are evenly coated.