This curried tofu is crispy, flavorful, and an easy to make. This is best served with grains, such as farro or quinoa and any vegetable of your choice.
Curried Tofu [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Curried Tofu [Vegan]
For the Tofu:
- 1 14-ounce block firm tofu, pressed
For the Marinade:
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
How to Prepare Curried Tofu [Vegan]
- Make the marinade by adding all of the marinade ingredients to a mixing bowl and mixing with a whisk. Set aside for now.
- Cut the tofu into strips, place them in the marinade and allow them to marinate for 10- 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Pour the marinade out of the bowl and place it in a container to use another time.
- Place the tofu strips in a single row on a parchment-covered baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes and then flip each strip of tofu, and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
Total Calories: 370 | Total Carbs: 12 g | Total Fat: 15 g | Total Protein: 39 g | Total Sodium: 1970 g | Total Sugar: 2 g
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.