This chickpea curry has such amazing presentation, you'll be amazed at how quickly you can whip it up! Spaghetti squash is simply halved, scooped out, filled with deliciously seasoned chickpeas and tomatoes, and then baked. It's not your conventional curry at all, but it's just as hearty, flavorful, and filling!
Curried Chickpeas Stuffed Spaghetti Squash [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Curried Chickpeas Stuffed Spaghetti Squash [Vegan]
- 1 halved spaghetti squash , baked for 1 1/2 hrs, at 375°F
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 14-ounce can of chickpeas, drained and strained
- 1 cup of fresh, chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons yellow curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
How to Prepare Curried Chickpeas Stuffed Spaghetti Squash [Vegan]
- Bake the spaghetti squash and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients, and stir well (leave a bit of cilantro for garnish).
- Scoop the mixture from the bowl into the wells of the halved squash.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 375°F.
- Remove from oven and top with cilantro.
- Halve the halves. Serve.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Serving: Calories: 103 | Carbs: 13 g | Fat: 8 g | Protein: 2 g | Sodium: 33 mg | Sugar: 4 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.