Despite popular belief, potatoes are one of the healthiest foods on earth! It's all just a matter of how you cook them. The potatoes in this recipe, for instance, are tossed with turmeric and oven roasted to crisp perfection for a flavorful, healthy, and energizing dish.
Crispy Turmeric Curried Roasted Potatoes [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Crispy Turmeric Curried Roasted Potatoes [Vegan]
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced or minced
- 5 cups potatoes
- 1/2 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon curry powder, optional
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
How to Prepare Crispy Turmeric Curried Roasted Potatoes [Vegan]
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a gallon plastic bag or large bowl, combine onion, garlic, potatoes, seasonings, and olive oil. Mix to combine until all of the potatoes are well-coated.
- Pour the potatoes onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, removing every 10 minutes to stir and toss the potatoes for even baking.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.