In this salad, crispy cauliflower bites are tossed with buffalo sauce and then served on a heaping bowl of greens and vegetables. The combination of the crispy and hot cauliflower with fresh and crunchy greens is super addicting. See – Buffalo sauce doesn't just have to be for chicken wings!
Crispy Buffalo Cauliflower Salad [Vegan]
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed and shredded
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 small slice of purple cabbage, shredded
- Vegan blue cheese
- Vegan blue cheese dressing
- 1 medium head cauliflower, washed and chopped into florets
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup vegan buffalo sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 425˚F. Toss cauliflower florets into a bowl and toss to coat with almond flour, olive oil, and garlic powder. Transfer to a baking sheet in a single layer and place in oven for 15 minutes. Turn florets after 15 minutes and bake for another 5 minutes. In a bowl, combine buffalo sauce and garlic powder and set aside. Remove cauliflower from oven and coat with buffalo sauce. Place back in oven for an additional 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prep the salad ingredients and add them to a large bowl. Remove cauliflower bites from the oven and add to salad bowl. Drizzle with preferred amount of dressing.