Dandelion leaves are an excellent food for detoxification and liver health. But instead of juicing them, adding them to smoothies, or making a salad with them, how about using them in a creamy dressing? That’s what I did with them in this Creamy Dandelion Greens Dressing recipe and the normally bitter taste they sometimes have is masked with the other ingredients.
Dandelion Greens Dressing [Vegan]
2 - 4
- 8 organic dandelion green leaves
- 1 cup organic cashews
- 1/2 cup organic sunflower seeds
- 1 cup distilled/purified water
- 2 tablespoons organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon organic lemon juice (fresh squeezed)
- 1/2 teaspoon organic turmeric powder
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Add all ingredients to a Vitamix and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Add the dressing to your favorite salad, serve with chips or crackers, or as a sauce for your favorite pasta.
It is great to use as a dressing for your favorite salad, a dip with chips or crackers, or even as a sauce for your favorite pasta.