This recipe is incredibly easy. Once the potatoes are spiralized, everything comes together quickly in one pan. As long as you can refrain from drinking the creamy pesto sauce, dinner should be on the table within 30 minutes.
Creamy Pesto Potato Noodles [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Roasted Tomatoes:
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
For the Pesto Potato Noodles:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups white potatoes, spiralized
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1 cup canned coconut milk, whole fat
- 1/2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 cup spinach
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment. Spread tomatoes onto the sheet, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt. Roast 15-20 minutes, tossing halfway. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Spiralize potatoes and trim to manageable noodle size.
- In a large skillet, heat oil to medium low. Add potatoes, salt, and pepper and toss to season evenly. Sauté 10-12 minutes, stirring frequently, until potatoes are tender. Remove from the skillet and set aside in a bowl.
- Using the same skillet, (or a fresh one, if desired) add the pesto and sauté on low heat for 2-3 minutes. Add coconut milk and white wine vinegar and simmer 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add spinach, tomatoes, and potato noodles and toss to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!