This dip is exceptionally creamy with a full-bodied taste and texture, and yet has no commercial dairy substitute and also no added oil. It will be a hit at any party, bbq, or potluck!
Creamy Artichoke Spinach Dip [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Creamy Artichoke Spinach Dip [Vegan]
- 3/4 cup raw cashews (unsoaked)
- 3/4 cup plain unsweetened non-dairy milk (I like almond or soy, but your choice)
- 2 1/2 – 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1-2 medium-large cloves garlic (I typically use 1 to make it family-friendly; use less/more to taste)
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry (ground) mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups frozen artichoke hearts, partially thawed (helps for pulsing in blender)
- 2 cups (loosely packed) spinach leaves
How to Prepare Creamy Artichoke Spinach Dip [Vegan]
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a blender, first, add cashews, milk, lemon juice, garlic, salt, dry mustard, and pepper.
- Blend until very smooth or other high-powered blender, this will only take a minute or so.
- If using a standard blender, keep blending until very smooth.
- Add artichokes and spinach and just PULSE through.
- Do not fully blend, keep some chunky texture!
- Transfer to an oven-proof baking dish, and bake for 17-20 minutes.
- Remove and serve.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 552 | Total Carbs: 47 g | Total Fat: 35 g | Total Protein: 23 g | Total Sodium: 2352 g | Total Sugar: 8 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.