This homemade cashew milk is simple, elegant, and dangerously addictive. It’s perfectly sweet with notes of creamy vanilla and tangy, bright orange. Plus, it tastes just like a creamsicle, so it's sure to brighten up anyone's day with a single sip.
Creamsicle Cashew Milk [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup roasted cashews, soaked in water for 2 hours
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- 4 dates (omit the dates if you don't want the milk to be as sweet)
- Drain the water from the cashews and place them in a high-powered blender.
- Add in all of the remaining ingredients and blend them, on the highest setting, until everything is smooth; about 2 minutes.
- Strain the milk through a nut milk bag and transfer it to a container with a lid.
- Pour this into a jar, cover it, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until everything is totally chilled,