These beautiful veggie rolls are nutritious, light, and so yummy! Eat all of the colors of the rainbows and get a variety of nutrients with this delicious vegan dish!
Colorful Veggie Rolls [Vegan]
- Rice paper rolls
- 1/2 cup of tender stem broccoli, steamed
- 1/2 cup of grated carrots
- 1/2 cup of tofu, lightly grilled
- 1 cup of sprialized or grated beetroot
- 1 ripe avocado
- A handful of coriander
- A sprinkle of black sesame seeds
- Peanut sauce to dip (optional)
- Prepare all of your ingredients and place in separate bowls so they are all on hand when it comes to assembling your rolls.
- Take one sheet of rice paper and gently soak it in a dish of boiling water until it softens (be careful of your fingers).
- Remove and place on a clean tea towel so that some of the water is absorbed. Transfer to a flat surface and begin piling up your ingredients in a sausage shape slightly off center, towards you.
- Wrap your roll by first turning in the vertical sides of the whole sheet, and then rolling up horizontally – just like a burrito. Slice in half or keep whole. Repeat until all your fillings have run out, sprinkle over some black sesame seeds and dig in.