These veggie Thai wraps with spicy peanut sauce make a simple and delicious lunch, snack or dinner. Crisp broccoli slaw, fresh spinach, sweet bell peppers, and fresh cilantro are packed into a wrap and served with a side of creamy, spicy peanut sauce. Perfect for school or lunch!
Thai Veggie Wraps With Spicy Peanut Sauce [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Peanut Sauce:
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 jalapeño optional
- 1/4 cup water or more as needed
For the Wraps:
- 4 whole wheat wraps or gluten-free wraps
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 8 small sweet peppers or 1 bell pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup broccoli slaw
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
To Make the Dressing:
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender or food processor. Add water as needed until desired consistency is reached. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. Cover and place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
To Make the Wraps:
- Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut sauce down the center of each wrap (see notes), then layer equal amounts of each remaining ingredient on top of that. Roll up wraps and slice down the center. Serve with remaining peanut sauce on the side.
If making ahead of time, you may want to leave the peanut sauce out of the wrap and just serve on the side. This will help keep the wraps from getting soggy.