Despite their tiny size, chia seeds are a nutritional powerhouse: they are packed with omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, calcium, fiber, and protein. When mixed with liquid, the fiber-packed seeds resemble tapioca pudding, but with many more nutritional benefits, including boosting energy, aiding digestion, and stabilizing blood sugar. This Coconut Chia Pudding is delicious with any fruits and berries.
Coconut Chia Pudding [Vegan]
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp date syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 mango
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1 passion fruit
- dark chocolate covered cacao nibs (optional)
- Whisk milk, date syrup, and vanilla. Stir in chia seeds. Cover the jar tightly and chill in the fridge overnight.
- Pour chia pudding into your favorite jar.
- Cut mango.
- Blend frozen bananas and coconut milk.
- Assemble your nice cream tower: top chia pudding with mango, banana ice cream, passion fruit, dark chocolate-covered cacao nibs.
- Experience pure joy!