This amazing coconut almond butter works well as a topping for ice creams, nice creams, and toast. You can even drizzle it over brownies or cookies, or simply eat it right out of the jar! This almond butter comes together with almost no effort; all you need is a food processor!
Coconut Almond Butter [Vegan]
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Spread almonds on a baking sheet
- Put in oven, dry roast for 15 minutes, tossing once halfway through.
- Allow almonds to cool almonds fully.
- Put roasted almonds, coconut oil, coconut and sea salt in the food processor.
- Process on high until smooth.
- Store at room temperature.