The recipe is easy, delicious, high in protein, healthy … it has everything. The simple 5 ingredients in these cocoa peanut butter energy balls come together to form the ultimate power up snack!
Cocoa Peanut Butter Energy Balls [Vegan]
- 2 cups of pitted dates
- 1 cup of oats
- 2 heaping tablespoons of raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- Pinch of salt
- As easy as putting all the ingredients in the food processor.
- You can blend the oats first and then add the rest of ingredients.
- When a ball has been formed with the mixture in the food processor, it will be ready to form the balls.
- You can make them the size that you like the most! Then store in an airtight container and put it in the fridge. They will last up to seven days!
If the dates are not very fleshy, you may need to pour a little water. To do this, add a spoonful at a time until a huge ball with the whole dough is formed in the food processor