Ring in the holiday season with these fun and festive cookies! Beautiful and easy to make, they'll be the first cookies to go at your next holiday party.
Cinnamon Sugar Pizzelles [Vegan]
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon flaxseed meal + 2.5 tablespoons water)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup vegan butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Heat your pizzelle maker.
- Blend all ingredients until you achieve a pancake-like batter, adding more almond milk as needed.
- Add a heaping teaspoon of batter for each pizzelle, close, and cook for about 30 seconds.
Cooking time will vary depending on your pizzelle maker.